Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 9: Back to Life, Back to reality.

Hey guys! I hope everyone's weekends went well. Sunday is such a sad day..at least for me. The only thing I can think of is what is coming up the next week, and what I need to do to start preparing. Well, let me update you on what happened last night. It turned out to be a really fun evening. About 8 of my sisters, who had come back early, and I hit up a frat what started out as a dull night turned into a super fun night. I got to get a lot closer to one of my sisters A! She is so awesome, and I would like to be more like her, in a social ascept. Almost everyone loves her and she is always fun to be around. We did about ..(#).. shots thoughtout the night and then had this guy take us and buy us tacos! Well, a quesadilla from this like local, small mexican restaurant. Afterward, he drove us around campus, so we could dance in the car and then we walked around campus and tried to get into the law library, but we couldn't get in. (At the time it was sad, but now I'm glad! lol) Afterwards, we went back to house and parted ways. It was a pretty fun night to have before getting back into the swing of classes. Today, I moved back to school. I'm really glad to be back in the house, but I miss home too lol! Tommorrow, I have 4 classes. Boo :( Evolution, Antaomy/Physiology, O.Chem II, and Stat! It's going to be a fun day..... erg! Oh well, I can do it! I just need to keep reminding myself that if I want to be successful, I need to work hard!

I just found out that our Pre-Med/Pre-Phramacy group has gotten smaller as another friend has decided to change her major. She's so smart and could really make it! That's what I think of most people, or I think, "if they are qutting, why aren't I?? They are smarter than me!". I need to think positively!!!!I am trying...but not hard enough. Well, I wish everyone luck for this week & and happy monday!!

I hope you enjoyed this long post and look into my life. Sorry, if it is not gramtically correct! I am currently in my bed, preparing to read a little bit on my Nook Color(IT IS THE BEST!), and then sleep!!!

Good night!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun night! pharmacy sounds like a reaaalllllyyy hard major! i could never do it! but YOU can do anything you set your mind too! keep working hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you an award on my blog!
    Check it out here: http://mkuehler.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been through all of that.. thinking why am i not just changing to early childhood like every other girl?! haha but in the end it will be worth it!! you can do it girl!! and good luck with your schedule! tomorrow sounds like a dreadful day!

    ReplyDelete