Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 1: A Beginning

Hooray, it's a new day! Today is the first day of the rest of my life. This time last year, I started on a journey to my new self and it went pretty well until August, and then my life just spun out of control. For an incredibly long time I had been dealing with mdd & anxiety problems, and I finally got help in August. With the different meds, i just had a hard time focuing and working on that journey. So, this year I decided to start again. Last year, I made videos and this time I wanted to make a blog.

So, my short term goal to to keep this up for 100 days (so until April 10th...i think..) and keep up with the following goals.

1. Write a daily entry for the next 100 days
2. Do 100 days of picture thing on facebook
3. I want to read at least 10 books in the next 100 days
4. Work out 5 days a week
5. Aim for a 3.3gpa
6. Pass the Pharm. Tech Exam
7. Make my friendships closer, as in hang out with people that I may not see as much.
8. Stop shopping as much....at least with my mom's money! 
9.No more fast food
10. Get involved in more clubs on campus. 
11. Find a date to formal? (but if this doesn't happen it's nbd)

Well... here goes everything!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment