Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2: Getting into the groove

So, this is my first real kind of entry! I'm very excited! So since my last update, how have my goals been going? Well, I worked on my friendships. I hung out with my friends L & C until 3 in the morning and it was so fun! Movies & girltalk! There are qualities about both of them that I really admire and I want to be more like them!
Also, I started my 100 days of pictures! I think I might put them on here...but I'm not sure yet. Anyways, today I really wanted to go shopping, but I resisted! yay....well atleast for today! haha

Lastly, you know what a good feeling is, being missed. Today, random people told me that they have been missing me and that just made my day.

Okay, well I think that is all for today...I hope this gets more interesting when I get back to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment